The business impact analysis (BIA) is a core element of a successful business continuity management programme. A BIA assesses and analyses the impact of incidents to enable the effective resumption of activities through appropriate resource allocation within specific timescales.
This webinar will cover important considerations for a risk assessment and BIA:
• Setting risk assessment criteria.
• Conducting the risk assessment.
• Risk analysis and evaluation.
• Establishing BIA resource and activity dependencies.
• Setting BIA criteria.
• Determining the maximum tolerable period of disruption.
• What can be expected of BIA outputs.
• Common challenges and how to overcome them.
Connect with us on social:
Subscribe to our Podcast for weekly InfoSec updates.
Or keep up to date with our blog: