Although business continuity and disaster recovery planning are essential governance responsibilities, not many organisations have a formal BCM programme in place.
With the NIS Directive coming into force in May 2018, and with cyber resilience becoming an essential business survival trait, the importance of effective BCM can no longer be overlooked.
This webinar covers:
• What BCM is;
• Why organisations choose to deploy a formalised BCM programme (and why others don’t);
• The difference between business continuity planning and a BCMS;
• An introduction to ISO 22301, the international standard for BCM;
• Considerations for implementing a BCMS; and
• How to get approval for your implementation project.
Connect with us on social:
Subscribe to our Podcast for weekly InfoSec updates.
Or keep up to date with our blog: