In this tutorial, you’ll learn the basics of WordPress SEO and how to use the Yoast SEO plugin.
Subscribe ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn7E-0cp3EJNOApOm2GfQZA?sub_confirmation=1
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) which was commonly used as a blogging platform. But it has developed into much more than that supporting web content including mailing lists, forums, media galleries and online stores.
It is now one of the most popular ways to create, develop, and maintain an online presence or website.
WordPress SEO is no different than regular search engine optimization but the Yoast plugin allows unparalleled control over your site and its SEO.
In this tutorial you’ll learn:
1. General Yoast SEO
2. Search Appearance with Yoast
3. Google Search Console with Yoast
4. Social with Yoast
5. Bulk Editing and Upload Tools with Yoast
6. Adding Redirects with Yoast
7. What the title and custom URL features mean from an SEO perspective.
8. On-page/post/product optimization best practices with the Yoast editor
9. On-post/page/product Yoast SEO settings.
I’m going to take you through how to optimize a page/product/post with Yoast and the best practices you can implement to get the optimal search engine results.
What is SEO? ► https://electriqmarketing.com/seo
What is Local SEO? ► https://electriqmarketing.com/local-seo
electrIQ marketing ► https://electriqmarketing.com
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn7E-0cp3EJNOApOm2GfQZA