In this video I will be taking you through how to optimize the all in one SEO pack plugin for WordPress. http://fulltimejobfromhome.com/all-in-one-seo-plugin-for-wordpress-how-to-get-started
I will be going over how to install the SEO plugin and recommended settings for best results.
How To Install The Plugin:
1)Hover over the plugin section on your dashboard. Then click on add new.
2) In the search bar type “all in one seo”
3) The first option should be the All In One SEO Pack. Click on Install
4) Then click on activate now.
5) The plugin is now installed and will show up on the edit page for each post and page.
1) Never fill out any SEO information when editing post and pages. This plugin will auto generate this and will use the best keywords based on your content.
2) You will need to fill out your homepage SEO settings. Click on SEO on the top dashboard. Then under home page settings fill out home title, description and keywords.
3) Make sure to keep your homepage name under 160 characters, description under 300 and only add 4-8 relevant keywords.
Please like and subscribe to my channel!
More great tutorials at: http://www.fulltimejobfromhome.com