With BEE’s new Save Rows feature, you can stay on-brand every time by creating custom email templates you can use again and again. In this video, we teach you how by recreating an example email from Peet’s Coffee in honor of International Coffee Day.
If you don’t have a BEE Pro account yet, you can get a free 15-day trial (no credit card required) here: https://pro.beefree.io/signup
Let’s get started:
1. Open a blank template in BEE.
2. Add placeholders for your header, images, and text.
3. To utilize the “Save Rows” feature, click on a section and select the “Save” icon.
4. Type in a title for the row.
5. To find “My Saved Rows,” click on “Rows” on the right sidebar and open the drop-down menu.
🔔 If you like what you’ve seen here, subscribe to our channel!
💌 TRY BEE FOR FREE AND START DESIGNING YOUR BEAUTIFUL EMAIL
💭 DO YOU NEED EMAIL DESIGN INSPIRATION, BEST PRACTICE AND EMAIL MARKETING TIPS? CHECK OUR BLOG
🔈 FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA