This episode: Snapchat grows for marketers, Instagram courts influencers, programmatic advertising is on the rise, and a festive rundown of our B2B social media marketing trends for 2019. Plus: Santa Troll! To find out more about udyamoldisgold click here.
Watch this week’s TopRank Marketing digital marketing news with Joshua Nite (@NiteWrites) and Tiffani Allen (@Tiffani_Allen), featuring:
• Snapchat has seen an increase in use as a marketing platform, despite lacking some of the flexibility of the marketing features powerhouses Facebook and Instagram allow, according to recent forecast data from eMarketer and others.
• 77 percent of people are confident that they can recognize paid search advertisements, and 75 percent find paid search ease the buying process, according to new survey data, one of several findings relevant to digital marketers.
• Instagram has begun testing a new selection of tools aimed at successful influencers using the platform, with special “creator accounts,” according to a recent report.
• Automated mobile advertising spending has continued to rise, and programmatic budgets are forecast to rise 19 percent to $84 billion in 2019, according to recent research from Zenith.
• B2B social media marketing trends.
Thanks for tuning in, and we hope you’ll join us again next week for a new episode of the TopRank Marketing weekly video news.