How has the Internet impacted our lives? Gadgets and technology play a part in our lives, but it literally is just a part. Don’t ever succumb to panic — real life is definitely still out there despite the huge affect that the Internet has to modern life. Nevertheless, it’s funny to think about the hundreds of little ways it has changed our behavior. Here are ten of the ones we’ve noticed. How many do you recognize?
Kids and gadgets 0:32
The age of the selfie 0:55
Social media benefits 1:35
Why you should take your phone to the bathroom 1:56
Google or mother? 2:23
The Internet and flirting 2:42
The power of likes 3:10
Everything’s for TV shows fans 3:30
Are modern pirates dangerous? 3:47
What are you thinking about at 3 a.m.? 4:06
#internetage #informationage #modernlife
– These days, it’s almost impossible to make kids play outside the house. Well, sometimes they do go outside, but only if you allow them to take their gadgets with them.
– Before the Internet-era, we used to take a real camera with us on our trips. Moving on to these days: ‘Did you pack the selfie stick? – Sure! And I’m using it right right now! Smile!’
– Years ago, you had to call a newspaper to place your ad to sell a car. Welcome to today: you just click-click-click on Facebook – and done! Here you go: ‘Hey guys, I’m selling my car, please share, repost!’
– A few clicks on your phone – and a toilet paper is delivered to you by one of your family members. Just don’t forget to take your phone to the bathroom.
– These days, you hardly meet people in person anymore – instead, you get personal messages. Something like ‘Hey, sweetie, what’s the difference between you and a shining star?’.
– Nowadays, you can download three seasons of your favorite show altogether and binge on them during the weekend.
– These days, pirates look more like this. Their treasure is free media all over the Internet – and they don’t even have to leave their houses to get it.
– Nowadays, it’s 3 a.m., you are supposed to be up at 6 a.m., but you suddenly need to know what celery dreams about.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: