Like most Amazon sellers, you probably spend much time reading Amazon reviews. You might even be convinced that the only way to succeed as the best books to sell on amazon seller is by reading as many reviews as possible. However, if you’re not careful, reading reviews can lead you down the wrong path. You might do more harm than good if you only read positive reviews. In this blog post, we’ll share the top 5 books on Amazon that every Amazon seller needs to read. These books will teach you how to build a successful Amazon business and navigate tricky customer relationships.
The Millionaire Fastlane
One of the most common questions that new Amazon sellers ask is, “what books should I read to increase my chances of success?” And the answer, as always, depends on your unique selling circumstances. However, there are a few books that every Amazon seller should read regardless of their business stage.
- The Millionaire Fastlane by Kevin Kelly: This book is a must-read for any entrepreneur or businessperson looking to create sustainable wealth. It covers topics such as how to master the art of trading and to invest, why technology disrupts everything, and how creativity can improve your life.
- The Power of Intention by Rhonda Byrne: This book was written to motivate readers to achieve more by changing their thoughts and attitudes about what’s possible. Topics covered include setting goals, breaking through blocks, and attracting good luck into your life.
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss: This book is a step-by-step guide to maximizing productivity through working fewer hours per week. It includes advice on technologies, methods, and strategies for minimizing distractions so you can focus on work without giving up your social life or lifestyle choices altogether.
The Power of Intention
Regarding success in Amazon selling, few things are more important than having a clear and focused vision for your goal. And the key to achieving this is cultivating a positive mindset firmly rooted in your dreams and believing in your ability to achieve them.
Here are five books on Amazon that will help you develop and maintain a strong intentionality toward your business:
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
This book is an exhaustive exploration of the psychological principles that govern human relationships and success. It’s dense reading, but if you’re serious about succeeding in Amazon selling, it’s worth spending the time to understand Greene’s theories.
- The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne Dyer
This book is a seminal work on the power of intention – and it’s one of the most popular books on Amazon ever written. If you want to develop a solid mental focus for your business, this is the book for you.
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
Similar to The 48 Laws of Power, this book offers an expert perspective on how successful entrepreneurs create their own success stories. It’s not as dense as Greene or Dyer, but it contains valuable insights to help any seller succeed in Amazon Marketplace.
- Thinking Big by David Schwartz
The idea behind this book is simple: if you want anything in life, you need to start with
The E-Myth Revisited
“The E-Myth Revisited” is a book that was initially published in 1999, and it has since become one of the most popular books on Amazon. Michael E. Gerber writes the book, which teaches people how to successfully start and run their businesses.
One of the main themes of “The E-Myth Revisited” is that people often think they need to know everything about running a business to succeed. In reality, they need to learn how to delegate tasks and work with other people to get things done.
By following these simple steps, anyone can be successful when starting or expanding their business.
Zero to One
There are a lot of great books on Amazon that every Amazon seller needs to read. Here are the top four:
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
This book is all about how to start and grow a successful company. It’s full of actionable advice and will teach you how to think differently and solve problems that have never been solved before.
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
This book is about quickly building a successful business using the latest digital technology. It teaches you to rapidly test new ideas, measure their success, and change course if necessary.
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
This book is about making extra money working less than 40 hours per week. It teaches you strategies to outsource most of your work, live cheaply, and focus on your unique strengths and passions.
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
This book is about creating a successful business from scratch without any previous experience or expertise. It explains the fundamental problem with most companies – people who try to run their businesses from scratch invariably fail because they don’t understand the basics of business (the “e” in “E-Myth”).
These are the five best books to sell on amazon seller needs to read to improve their business. They cover many topics, including determining what products to sell on Amazon, how to market your products, and how to find the right supplier. These books are worth reading if you’re looking for ways to grow your business and make more money.